Remain Protected in your own home. Emergency Response 911’s 4G provides quick access to the emergency call center and one additional telephone number utilizing the latest call technology and sensors. It also provides incoming voice messaging from the caregiver app.
- Two way voice communication
- Nationwide coverage on one of America’s largest 4G LTE mobile networks
- Integrated call-out button can be used for test, customer service, or other designated number
- Works with wearable buttons, which can be worn as wristband or pendant, and/or fall detect pendant
- Long lasting backup battery that is supervised by US-based LSS central station operators
- Enhanced audio capability for easy to hear voice prompts, crisp speaker output and adjustable microphone sensitivity
- Automated reminders can be setup by caregiver or dealer and sent to the device
- Bluetooth support for telehealth vital sign devices, i.e. blood pressure monitor, pulse ox, etc.
- Easy to use Apple iOS/Android Care4Mom app to allow a quick look at loved ones’ daily activity
Cellular: LTE (Bands 2, 4 & 12) with fallback to 3G (Bands 2, 4 & 5)
Operational Temperature: -20 °C to +50 °C (-4 °F to +122 °F)
Backup Battery: 4 days
Dimensions: 150 x 100 x 80 mm (5.9 x 3.9 x 3.1 inches)
Weight: 1.4 pounds (base console)