Emergency Response 911’s onTheGo LTE provides quick access to the emergency call center from literally anywhere utilizing the latest call technology and sensors.
- Two way voice communication
- Nationwide coverage on one of America’s largest 4G LTE mobile networks
- Industry leading 120 Hours standby
- Built-In 3 Axis Accelerometer with proven fall detect algorithms when worn as a pendant
- Long lasting battery that is supervised by US-based LSS central station operators
- Enhanced audio capability for easy to hear voice prompts, crisp speaker output and adjustable microphone sensitivity
- Automatic GPS updates every 30 seconds upon HELP button activation to ensure help is sent to the client’s most up-to-date geolocation
- Easy to use Apple iOS/Android RemoteCare 247 app to allow a quick look at loved ones’ daily activity
Location: aGPS | Weight: 1.8 oz.
Cellular: LTE (700, 1900, 2100) with fallback to 3G (850, 1900)
Color: White | Shatter resistant: 6 feet | Water Resistant
Operational Temperature: -5°F to 140°F | Battery life: 120 Hours
Charging temp range: 32°F to 113°F | Dimensions: 2.87”x1.85”x0.73”